Biological fungicide Mycostop®
Mycostop contains a naturally occurring bacterium strain Streptomyces griseoviridis Strain K61 isolated from Finnish Sphagnum peat. This microbial agent helps to suppress damping-off, root rot, stem rot, seed rot and wilt diseases caused by Fusarium, Alternaria and Phomopsis. Mycostop Biofungicide has also shown suppression in Botrytis and root rots caused by Aspergillus, Pythium, Phytophthora, and Rhizoctonia, as well as Bacterial Spot, Early Bright, and Anthracnose.
Mode of action - deprives pathogenic fungi of space and nourishment by colonising plant roots. The bacterium acts as a hyperparasite, disrupting cell walls of pathogens and produces metabolites that inhibit plant pathogens.
Mycostop Biofungicide can be used in the field or greenhouses for vegetables, herbs, legumes, ornamentals, corn, trees and conifers. The application rate depends on the cultivation system and the growth stage when Mycostop is used.
- Promotes growth and increases yield even in healthy crops!
- Diverse modes of application including drip irrigation!
- OMRI listed
- Effective on its own for listed diseases. Extra control methods not needed!
Mycostop Biofungicide is applied using one of the following methods:
- drip irrigation
- drenched or sprayed onto the growing medium
- incorporated into the growing medium
- dry seed treatment
- bulb and cutting dip
To effectively use Mycostop Biofungicide:
- Apply preventatively or at early signs of diseases
- Always read the label before use